Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100000PCS/ Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: QBK
- Trademark: JIASONG
- Origin: China
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Specification: SGS, ATEX
- HS Code: 8413810090
Body Material: Aluminum Alloy, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Polypropylene
Diaphragm Material: Buna-N, Neoprene, Viton, Teflon, EPDM
1. The pump can suck the peanut, pickle, tomato slurry, red sausage, chocolate, hops and syrup etc.
2. The pump can suck the paint, pigment, glue and adhesive etc.
3. The pump can suck various glazed slurries of tile, porcelain, brick and chinaware etc.
4. The pump can suck various grinding materials, corrosive agent and clean the oil dirt etc.
5. The pump can suck various toxin and flammable or volatility liquid etc.
6. The pump can suck various wedge water, cement slurry and mortar etc.
7. The pump can suck various strong acid, alkali and corrosive liquid etc.
8. It can be used as a front-step transmission device of solid and liquid separation equipment.
Operation and Maintainance
1. Fix the pump before usage to prevent damage from shaking
2. The flow of discharge is not only decide by the of inlet air pressure, also, by the pipe that is connected to the pump, try to use large pipelines, but not hose
3. A check valve is need when forcing the medium to another container.
4. While sucking the freezable medium, try to fix a valve before the suction of the pump, make sure to suck for menutes to remove all the medium to ensure the easiness of next operation.
5. Make sure there is no condensded liquid inside the pump before the operation, if so, do to clean before use
6. A filter is need when pump is used under dirty envierement.
7. While transferring flammable or dangerous medium, do make sure to discharge it far away from the working area and the work man.
8.While new diaphragm is needed, do to clean the shaft and bushing at the same time, and be sure not to damage the Teflon o'ring to guarantee the normal operation.
|Model||Discharge m³/h||Head m||Exit pressure Kgf/cm²||Sucked lift m||Max grain Dia mm||Max pressure Kgf/cm²||Max air consumption m³/min||Materials|