Vane Self-Priming Suction Sliding Oil Fuel Pump
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000PCS/ Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YB
- Usage: Offshore Oil and Gas Field Exploitation Machinery, Oil and Gas Transportation Machinery, Oil and Gas Processing Machinery, Oil (Gas) Production Machinery
- Power Type: Electric
- Model Number: Yb-50/80/100
- Trademark: JIASONG
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8413810090
- Type: Pumping Equipment
- Certification: ISO, CE, PEI, ATEX, OIML
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang China (Mainland)
- Name: Yb Vane Pump/ Vane Truck Pump /Fuel Dispenser Pump
- Transport Package: Wooden Cases
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
YB series self-priming rotary vane pump is with by-pass valve built-in. The pump uses a rotor with sliding vanes to drive the liquid transfer. The material of construction is nodular cast iron with self-lubricating vanes. Due to its superior performance, the pump can handle viscous and volatile liquid and require less horsepower than other equivalent pumps. The pump has its obvious advantage in the transmission of high flow at low revolution.
Oil tank truck
Transmission of petrochemicals, gasoline, diesel, biofuel, solvent, etc.
With cardan shaft or hydraulic motor, the pump can be installed on oil tank trucks. And also it can be installed on metal baseplates with motor or diesel engine, using for high flow fuel dispensers and floating fuel equipments which are compose of pumps and flowmeters. Equipped with Teflon seals, the pump can also transfer a wide variety of solvent in the petrochemical industry.
|Model||Size/Flow Rate/Speed||650 RPM||600RPM||550 RPM||500 RPM||450 RPM||400 RPM|